Some people come to Cabo to relax. Others come to adventure by getting involved in thrilling outdoor activities. If you’re looking to add a little (or a lot) of adventure to your Cabo stay, there is no better choice than our Outdoor Zip Line Adventure tour!
Join our expert guides for a Cabo zip line canopy tour, active hike, and fun Polaris UTV off-roading excursion. Feel the rush of the best Cabo San Lucas adventure zip line courses available, and take in some of the region’s most breathtaking views along the way.
If seeking the next thrilling adventure is your style, this is the tour for you.
A Cabo Zip Line Experience Unlike Any Other
Rappel from sheer rock walls, brave the commando bridge, zip through extreme canopies tandem and upside down before swinging high over the canyon on our “Pendulum!” Traverse the canyon on a series of exciting, extreme canopy lines in Cabo, including the longest and fastest line in Mexico, the “Superman!”
Clocking in at 100 kph (60 mph) and over 4,000 feet in length (1,200 meters), our Cabo San Lucas zip line tour will give you an exhilarating and breathtaking bird’s eye view of the awe-inspiring scenery of this UNESCO protected biosphere reserve!
The fun doesn’t end there! Prepare to get dusty as you off-road on your very own Polaris UTV, turning and weaving through our specially designed course built for maximum excitement! If you’re looking to experience adrenaline on extreme tours in Cabo San Lucas, you’ll want to book with us.
|CHECK IN TIME||Hotel pick up and drop off|
|TOUR STARTS||7 AM / 7:30 AM / 9:30 AM / 10 AM|
|A $25 USD collision / damage waiver insurance will be charged at check-in for the UTV vehicle.
An entry fee at Outdoor Zip Line Adventure will be charged at check-in. This fee is not included and it is $20 USD per adult and $10 USD per child.
Gratuity not included with price and greatly appreciated.
*Activity Level: Moderate
*This tour provides free roundtrip transportation hotel pick up and drop off.
*We will contact you before tour date to arrange pick up time at your hotel.
*Tour is subject to availability, we recommend you book at least 24 hours in advance.
WHAT TO BRING
- Long shorts or pants
- Clothes that can get dusty in the desert
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Money for gratuity, photos and souvenirs
- Minimum age: 8 years old to participate
- Child prices apply to children ages 8 to 11. Any child age 12 years and older is considered an adult
- Minimum height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras of all types, including GoPro and hands-free cameras are not allowed
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver’s license
- Driver’s permits are not allowed
- A $25 USD collision / damage waiver insurance will be charged at check-in for UTV vehicle.
- An entry fee at Outdoor Zip Line Adventure will be charged at check-in. This fee is not included and it is $20 USD per adult and $10 USD per child.