Enjoy the best views of Cabo San Lucas on the most spectacular scenic flight and the most visually awesome Tandem Skydive you can ever imagine. The flight before the jump offers a complete 360º bird’s eye view of Cabo San Luca´s awesome coastal. When reaching 10,000 feet, the aircraft door will open, and you will get to tandem skydive Harnessed to an experienced qualified Instructor. Then, in the open air you will experience flying – free falling for about a minute reaching a speed of 200 Km/hour, before the instructor will open the canopy and you will get to slide down in air for about 5 minutes, seeing the beautiful surrounding on your way down until the safe landing. The take off is done from the magnificent Cabo San Lucas , enjoy the best views of Cabo. This is your once in a life time chance to fly over the top, and feel like you´re really flying while enjoying the best views in Cabo from 10,000 feet up in the air!
|CHECK IN TIME||Hotel pick up and drop off.|
|TOUR STARTS||8 AM / 10 AM / 12 Noon / 2 PM / 4 PM|
|DURATION||1 Hour 30 minutes (Approx.)|
|Gratuity not included with price and greatly appreciated
Hotel pick up/Hotel drop off
*Activity Level: Moderate
*This tour does not include transportation, but we can include it for an additional cost. Just let us know in advance.
*Tour is subject to availability, we recommend you book at least 24 hours in advance.
*Confirmation will be received at time of booking, and you will receive a text confirmation before tour date.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothes
- Training shoes or sport shoes are ideal
- Money for gratuity, photos and souvenirs
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Weight limitation should be between 40kg – 100kg- 225 lbs.
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted
- For safety reasons, cameras are not permitted, we will provide you with all your photos.
- All instructors are qualified with required certificates to operate Tandem Skydiving in USA
- On each flight we can go up to 5 people, which is 2 skydive instructors, 2 guests, and the pilot.
- We may reserve the right to cancel a customer’s booking for a full refund in case of bad weather, or
not enough travelers. We require a minimum of (2 persons) to run this activity, but we will fly one person only if we need to, just book as 1 person.