The Sea of Cortez is a legendary and magnificent wonder full of exotic marine life and extreme beauty. Our snorkeling tours are much more than just ordinary snorkeling tours. Being surrounded by pristine, azure waters and white sandy beaches will provide calming panoramic views you will remember for a lifetime. But that’s not all.
Jacques Cousteau called the Sea of Cortez the “aquarium of the world” for a good reason. This aquatic habitat is brimming with extraordinary sea life you can’t find anywhere else. On our snorkeling tour adventure, you’ll have the chance of close encounters with dolphins, schools of exotic fish, sea lions, manta rays, and whales among other breathtaking undersea creatures. Discover some of the most extraordinary and remote wonders of the world in this exciting Cabo expedition on your next trip to Cabo San Lucas!
Cabo Snorkeling in “The World’s Natural Aquarium”
If you seek vast exploration of Cabo San Lucas and seize adventure at every corner (all while enjoying a little relaxation in the process), then our snorkeling tours are the right choice for you. A tour starts with a scenic and relaxing cruise aboard a luxury catamaran to reach the snorkeling destination. However, the journey toward Espiritu Santo Island is half the fun as you cruise past exquisite beaches and crystal blue coves brimming with marine life. On the cruise itself, you’ll have the opportunity to witness exotic marine and sea life freely roaming the waters around you.
When our yacht reaches its destination, the Sea of Cortez Wildlife & Snorkeling Adventure begins. Swim and snorkel in this natural sanctuary among sea lions and an awe-inspiring array of brightly colored tropical fish, sea stars, corals, and occasionally playful sea lion pups! Glimpse a myriad of incredible marine wildlife, swim safely among friends and family, and make memories to last a lifetime. Of the many Cabo expeditions available in the region, none is better or more rewarding than the Sea of Cortez Espiritu Santo Island snorkeling adventure!
Sit back, relax, and bask in the warm sun as we anchor at a breathtaking bay. Treat yourself to a fresh lunch and an unlimited open bar. Experience total immersion in incredible natural beauty as you board our luxury catamaran for a world-class tour.
BEST SNORKELING: GO PRIVATE
Enjoy this amazing experience in your own private group.
So, what separates our Cabo snorkeling tour from other snorkeling trips? Simple: the staff, the amenities, and the experience overall. Our tours are led by friendly and knowledgeable locals who are passionate about what they do. Our yachts and snorkeling supplies are some of the best in the industry and are regularly maintained to ensure the highest level of safety during tours at any time of the year. And most importantly, we care about your experience. We go the extra mile to ensure that you are always at ease, having fun, and getting several opportunities to make memories that will last a lifetime.
On this tour, you will:
- Enjoy a relaxing, scenic cruise on a luxury catamaran
- Witness gorgeous views of beaches, crystal coves, and marine wildlife
- Swim and snorkel with expert guides amid tropical fish, corals and more
- Explore the Sea of Cortez, a World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve brimming with gorgeous marine life
- Relax in the warm sun at a beach paradise, Isla Partida, with an unlimited open bar
- Light snack on the way to La Paz
- Light breakfast onboard the catamaran
- Deli style lunch buffet and open bar after snorkel activities
- Professional bilingual guides
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from Los Cabos to La Paz (approximately 2 hours each way)
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Child age 8 years old to 11 years old pay the child price.
- Previous snorkeling experience recommended
- Guests with respiratory problems, limited mobility and expectant mothers may not participate
- * As part of the conservation policies to protect the sea lion colony in the area of Espíritu Santo (La Paz), the local authorities (CONANP) have restricted the possibility of swimming with Sea Lions during June, July and August.
- We check weather and sea conditions every morning. We reserve the right to cancel a tour without previous notice due to safety reasons
- Entrance Fee to Espiritu Santo National Park: $20 USD per person
WHAT TO BRING
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Non-slip shoes
- Change of clothes
- Light jacket or sweater
- Money for entrance fee to park, photos, gratuities, souvenirs, and optional purchases.
TIMES AVAILABLE: 8 AM
*We will contact you before tour date to arrange pick up time at your hotel.
*We provide free round-trip transportation on this tour.
*Tour is subject to availability so please book at least 1 week in advance.