Scuba diving in the Sea of Cortés is an unforgettable experience, with caves, reefs, and sand falls to explore. The following are some favorite dive locations suitable for beginner scuba divers to experience (average depth: 40ft.) near Cabo San Lucas: Pelican Rock and the North Wall.
Diving conditions are great all year. June to December offer the greatest visibility, warmest water and longest periods of calm weather. Visibility can exceed 100 feet, and the temperature averages between 78°F and 85°F.
Share an exciting day
In this dive, we’ll swim next to huge boulders covered with sea fans, sponges, tropical fish, eels, guitarfish, seahorses, scorpion stonefish, octopus, pufferfish, sometimes stingrays and mobule rays as well as turtles passing by.
|CHECK IN TIME||30 minutes before tour time and we meet at Dock 2 on the marina.|
|TOUR STARTS||Times Available In Cabo San Lucas: 8 AM / 9 AM / 10 AM / 11 AM / 12 NOON|
|DURATION||Approx. 3 hours|
*Activity Level: Moderate
*Tour is subject to availability, we recommend you book at least 24 hours in advance.
*This tour does not include transportation, but we can include it for an additional charge. Let us know in advance.
WHAT TO BRING
- Change of clothes
- Money for gratuity, and optional purchases
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Additional items will be covered with the dive instructor prior to course.
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- Certified diver must provide proof of certification.
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- An acknowledgement of risk will need to be signed before participation
- All divers will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire.
- This tour is only for Certified divers and open water certification must be provided.