After a safety lesson and basic instruction on the beach, we head out on the water to acclimate the paddler and teach the basic paddle strokes. Once the lesson is completed the paddler is free to explore the waters of Medano Bay. We maintain supervision and contact at all times with the paddlers and have wave runners available to assist if any problems arise out in the waters.
|CHECK IN TIME||On Medano Beach|
|TOUR STARTS||Anytime from 7 AM to 5 PM|
|DURATION||Rentals for 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours|
|NOT INCLUDED||Gratuity not included with price and greatly appreciated.|
$25 USD for 1 Hour
$40 USD for 2 Hours
$50 USD for 1/2 Day (4 Hours)
$60 USD for a Full Day
$100 USD Guided Tour
Delivery available for an extra charge.
GUIDED TOURS are offered Monday thru Sunday from
7:00 am – 5:00 pm. Reservations recommended.
English speaking guided tours and instructions.
We also offer private and small group surf lessons and rentals.
Parking and lockers are provided with rentals.
*Activity Level: Moderate
*Tour is subject to availability, we recommend you book at least 24 hours in advance.
WHAT TO BRING
- Minimum Age is 14 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Life jackets are provided and required.
- For safety reasons, cameras are not permitted
- Group size – We require a minimum of (2 persons) to run a tour and we can accommodate up to 8 people at a time.
- This tour is not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back and/or neck problems.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.