Explore the Sea of Cortez with this fun kayaking tour!
We double your fun when you paddle to a famous Cabo San Lucas snorkeling spot in a clear-bottom kayak. You won’t miss a thing, above or below, as you gaze into the Sea from your two-person kayak. We’ll paddle along the shore of Land’s End in Los Cabos, then snorkel with the rich sea life of the Sea of Cortez. A visit to Lover’s Beach in Cabo San Lucas tops off one tour, but two things to do, in Los Cabos.
What Your Day Looks Like
Explore the beauty above and below the Sea of Cortez from your two-person, sit-on-top kayak.
Follow your guide along the beautiful shores of Land’s End. We’ll pass unspoiled beaches, breathtaking landscapes, and the famous Arch, Sea Lion Colony, and, of course, Lover’s Beach, in Cabo San Lucas. A guided adventure will reveal the diversity and beauty of the Sea of Cortez, renowned as a biological treasure trove. Nature lovers top their list of things to do in Los Cabos with this adventure.
|CHECK IN TIME||You will be picked up at your hotel by your driver in our air-conditioned van. We will inform pick up time before tour date.|
|DURATION||Approx 2.5 hours, and this activity is done in the mornings.|
|NOT INCLUDED||Gratuity not included with price and greatly appreciated.|
*Activity Level: Moderate
*Tour is subject to availability, we recommend you book at least 24 hours in advance.
*Price is per person.
*Child price age is 8-10 years old.
*After you book we will send you a text confirmation, and let you know the pick up time.
* For the best experience we do this activity in the mornings because that´s when the ocean is more calm, the wind and strong ocean currents pick up after 2 PM here in Cabo.
WHAT TO BRING
- Extra change of clothes
- Cash for gratuity
- Minimum Age is 8 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Life jackets are provided and required.
- For safety reasons, cameras are not permitted
- Group size – We require a minimum of (2 persons) to run the tour and we can accommodate up to 8 people at a time.
- This tour is not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back and/or neck problems.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.