Come and enjoy this wonderful experience.
If you really want to ride a horse on the beach when visiting Los Cabos, Migriño beach is the ideal place to enjoy 10 miles of beautiful beach, feeling the breeze and listening to the waves of the Pacific Ocean away from the noise of the city in January-March season probably with a little luck, you can also see whales and also our horseman will take you to the hillside right on the beach to take you a spectacular picture. We guarantee a time of fun and relaxation.
|CHECK IN TIME||Hotel pick up and drop off|
|TOUR STARTS||10:30 AM / 1:30 PM / 4 PM|
|Gratuity not included with price and greatly appreciated.
Mandatory park entrance fee of $20 USD per person, pay at park location.
*Activity Level: Easy
*We will contact you before tour date to arrange pick up time at your hotel.
*We provide free round-trip transportation on this tour.
*Tour is subject to availability, we recommend you book at least 24 hours in advance.
- Credit Card
- Comfortable Clothes
- Tennis or comfortable shoes
- Cash for gratuity, souvenirs, snacks, drinks, lunch.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Price is for 1 person, but if you want to make this a double we can for an additional charge, just let us know in advance if you want this option.
- Park Entrance Fee is mandatory and must be paid by everyone unless you are 1 to 3 years old. This fee cannot be negotiated because it goes to the Government. Even if you are not doing activity/tour fee still has to be paid.
- Kids can participate in activity with at least 1 parent, but must pay kids insurance.
- For safety reasons, cameras are not permitted.
- Ages 13 to 17 may ride horse on their own with at least 1 adult, but must pay $25 for Insurance at park location.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with back, neck or respiratory problems
- If you want your 1 to 3 year old kid to participate in activity tour with you please be aware that parent is 100% responsible and must sign a liability form upon arrival. Free entrance for kids ages 1 to 3 years old, but pays horse as double if rides with parent and must pay kids insurance.