Discover the enchanting Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean on a guided half-day tour from Cabo San Lucas. You can swim or snorkel as your guide helps you spot sharks—blue, silky, mako, and hammerheads—in addition to other aquatic life. Plus, catch sight of the Arch of Cabo San Lucas and a colony of sea lions.
|Boulevard Paseo de la Marina, dock o, in front of Captain Tony’s restaurant, next to Tesoro Resort, Centro, 23450, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
|AVAILABLE TIMES||7:30 AM / 1:30 PM|
Snorkeling & Swimming with sharks
Mask, snorkel, fins and lifejackets
Marine biologist on board
Professional underwater photo shooting
Professional shark guide on board
Visit to the Arch and sea lion colony
All taxes & Fees
Hotel pick up and hotel drop off, but we can include it for an additional charge just let us know in advance.
Gratuity not included with price and greatly appreciated.
*Activity Level: Moderate
*This tour does not include transportation, but we can include it for an additional cost. Just let us know in advance.
*Tour is subject to availability, we recommend you book at least 24 hours in advance.
*Confirmation will be received at time of booking, and you will receive a text confirmation before tour date.
*Please check in 30 minutes before your selected tour time.
WHAT TO BRING
- Cash for gratuity and optional purchases.
WHAT TO EXPECT
From the Cabo San Lucas marina, head out into the waters of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean to an exclusive dive site. There, safely swim with sharks, as the tour is led by guides, instructors certified by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI), and marine biologists. Along the way, learn about the aquatic wildlife of Baja California Sur. The tour also includes stops at the Arch of Cabo San Lucas and a sea lion colony. Plus, between December and April, you might be able to spot whales. For your safety, avoid wearing yellow, silver, white, and red, as well as jewelry—all of which resemble fish traits that could attract sharks.
- Be at least 12 years old and in case of a minor to be accompanied by an adult
- For scuba diving: advanced open water certification, 50 logged dives
- For Freediving and Snorkeling no certification required
- Signing the responsibility waiver
- Good physical condition – Basic swimming skills – Tolerant to long periods on a boat
- Avoid wearing yellow, silver, white and red.
- No shiny things, jewelry, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers