Diving with the assistance of scuba gear allows you to experience the wonders of the ocean firsthand—and Cabo Pulmo diving is no exception. In fact, it’s one of the premier diving locations in all of Mexico. An abundance of marine life, warm waters, and the type of seclusion that only a park can bring make Cabo Pulmo a truly spectacular section of the sea. On our Cabo Pulmo Diving tour, our marine team gives you the opportunity to suit up in scuba gear and explore the wonderous waters of Cabo Pulmo National Park firsthand. Learn more about Cabo Pulmo scuba diving below, and reserve with us today!
All About Cabo Pulmo
Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park is one of the best dive sites in the world known to scuba divers worldwide for its abundance of exotic marine life. Some of the highlights being el Islote, el Bajo, los Cantiles and a shipwreck, “El Colima”, which was a tuna boat sunk by a storm in 1939 whose pilothouse and hull are now covered in corals, green anemones and a few dazzling nudibranchs!* This spectacular dive site is one of the most incredible places in the world for diving and can be best enjoyed through responsible diving.
Dive in for a Cabo Pulmo Scuba Experience Like No Other
Ready to dive in to the waters of Cabo Pulmo? You won’t be disappointed. Take a journey of discovery as you dive into the heart of the Sea of Cortés to this marine sanctuary that is home to over 200 species of fish and sea life including big-eyed jacks, snappers, porkfish, large schooling fish, sea turtles and much more! Come see the giant groupers and maybe even a bull shark or manta ray! Immerse yourself in adventure and let this colorful, aquatic universe take your breath away!
Keeping You Safe at Sea
Your safety is our number one priority. That’s why we staff our tours with the industry’s premier professionals and take care to ensure that our best-in-class equipment is regularly maintained and working exactly the way it’s supposed to. On our Cabo Pulmo Diving Tour, you’ll be accompanied by marine experts who know the region and scuba diving in and out. You’ll also get extensive training on how to operate you gear before submerging. For Cabo’s best in safety and all-around life-changing experiences, there is no better Cabo Pulmo diving tour out there.
When to Visit
Looking get the most out of your Cabo Pulmo scuba diving session? You’ll want to schedule at the right time. June to December offer the greatest visibility, warmest water and longest periods of calm weather. Visibility can exceed 100 feet but averages 40 – 50. The temperature averages between 78°F and 85°F.
- Dives: 2 Dives
- Water Temp: 62-86°F/17-30°C
- Average Visibility: 39 ft/12 m
- Depth: 30-100 ft/9-30 m
- Anybody signing up for courses will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire.
*Dive sites subject to change daily based on sea conditions.
|CHECK IN TIME||Hotel pick up and drop off|
*Activity Level: Moderate
*We will contact you before tour date to arrange pick up time at your hotel.
*We provide free round-trip transportation on this tour.
*Tour is subject to availability, we recommend you book at least 24 hours in advance.
WHAT TO BRING
- Money for park entrance fee and scuba diving equipment, gratuities, and optional purchases
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- Certified diver must provide proof of certification
- At least one immersion in the 12 months prior to diving with Cabo Adventures is required
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving.
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- An acknowledgement of risk will need to be signed before participation
- All divers will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire
- This tour is only for Certified divers and open water certification must be provided
- Entrance Fee to Cabo Pulmo National Park and scuba diving equipment fee: $40 USD per person