Come and enjoy this wonderful experience!
|CHECK IN TIME||Hotel pick up and drop off|
|10:30 AM / 1:30 PM / 4 PM
|Total duration of tour is approx. 3.5 hours including round-trip transportation time.|
Gratuity not included with price and greatly appreciated.
Mandatory Park Entrance Fee of $20 USD per person, pay at park location.
Food & Drinks
Collision Insurance is optional with credit card (costs $25 USD per ATV)
*We provide free round-trip transportation on this tour.
*Tour is subject to availability, we recommend you book at least 24 hours in advance.
WHAT TO BRING
- Credit Card
- Cash for gratuity, souvenirs, snacks, lunch, drinks.
- Comfortable clothes, jeans, you will get dirty and dusty.
- Tennis or comfortable shoes
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Please note that these are not fully automatic machines, they are 250cc Honda semi-automatic and are super easy to drive and operate, we will teach you, but if you need a fully automatic ATV let us know in advance, before tour date. They are available for an additional cost. If you book the double option then you get a fully automatic ATV Polaris 570cc.
- Park Entrance Fee is mandatory and must be paid by everyone unless you are 1 to 3 years old. This fee cannot be negotiated because it goes to the Government. Even if you are not doing activity/tour fee still has to be paid.
- Collision Insurance is optional for adult with credit card and it costs $35 USD per ATV. We only hold, but do not charge, unless total damage of ATV. We only need one credit card
- For safety reasons, cameras are not permitted.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with back, neck or respiratory problems
- Children Ages 13 to 15 may ride ATV on their own with at least 1 adult doing the tour, but must pay $35 for Insurance at park location. 16 years old also must pay this insurance unless he/she has a valid driver`s license that must be shown upon check in. Age 17 and up are considered Adults.